Certificate of Completion
1 Year Access
"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." - Nikola Tesla
This program combines tuning fork - sound vibration science with Eastern Medicine, Mindfulness and practical experience in a curriculum that equips healthcare professionals, therapists and those with an interest in wellness with the tools to combine their current modalities, or use as a stand alone modality.
- 23 On-Demand Video Lectures, covering 16+ hours of lecture content
- 100 hours of content (lectures, readings, homework, case studies)
- Comprehensive Course Manual
- Textbook Recommended - link to purchase provided on enrolment
- 2 Comprehensive Final Quizzes - open book, with unlimited attempts permitted. Take and re-take this quizzes multiple times for comprehensive learning.
- Enjoy a 'Self-Directed Learning Model' - study at your own pace, in your own time
- Additional 3 Live Sessions via Zoom (last Wednesday in March, April, May, 6-8pm) for case study discussion
- Art & Science of Tuning Forks - how vibrations affect the body - Biofield research, Systems of Using Tuning Forks
- Types of Tuning Forks
- Eastern Medicine Fundamentals - 5 Elements, Chakras, Meditation, Acupoints
- Spinal Sessions, Vagus Nerve
- Perfect 5th - Octave - how to simplify the practice
- Sound Connecting Brain - neuroscience of vibration
- Therapeutic Relationship Skills - Trauma-Informed Practice
- Tuning Fork Protocols - specific reasons/intentions
- Chair Sessions
- Tuning Fork for Self-Care
- Step by Step - How to offer a 45 minute session
- Tuning Forks combined with other modalities - meditation, yoga, acupuncture, massage.
Who is this course ideal for?
- Health professionals (Yoga Teachers, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, Reiki Practitioners etc.) looking to incorporate tuning fork therapy into their practice.
- Any one curious about working with energy systems and sound
- Those interested in the theoretical and practical understanding of sound work.
- Anyone looking to introduce sound healing to their personal/professional life.
Danielle is a certified tuning fork practitioner, RYT yoga teacher, theta healer, artist and world traveller, who has spent years studying and mentoring with pioneers in Tuning Fork Therapy and Soundwork. Danielle has developed a system of Tuning Fork soundwork that is simple and accessible to learn, with a variety of protocols for working with stress, physical pain and overall wellness. She is the founder of both SoundWave Wellness and Soundwave Jewelry.
JEN BOWERS, TCMP, TRAUMA COACH
Jen is a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine with decades of experience supporting people with mental health issues and emotional trauma. She works with a variety of tools including acupuncture, herbs and nutritional therapy, within a trauma-informed, anti-oppressive approach, to help them return to health. Jen has trained hundreds of practitioners in how to develop trauma-informed practices.