1 Month Access
"Qigong is the art and science of refining and cultivating internal energy."
Taiji Ruler Qigong is an experiential class in the famed qigong created by the 10th Century Taoist priest Chen Xiyi, great for replenishing personal energy reserves and becoming a more effective healer. Ideal for both personal health and for working with others.
- 7 on-demand video lectures
- Bonus Lecture: Standing Meditation
- Link to recommended book
Learn a simple, effective system of Qigong
- Develop a personal Qigong practice
- Develop more supple, flexible joints
- Boost energy while calming the mind
- Synchronize body, breath, mind
- Balancing of Yin/Yang in the body
- Awaken your in-born potential, your connection with the universe
- Develop your ability to listen to energy and energetic sensitivity
Who is this course ideal for?
- Anyone interested in learning simple, effective Qigong movements for overall health
- Anyone interested in supporting their physical and mental wellbeing
- Anyone seeking to develop a daily exercise practice
- Qigong students and teachers seeking to deepen their understanding and practice of Qigong
- Eastern Medicine students and practitioners seeking to add another modality of healing to their clinical practice
- Anyone interested in improving your own health and healing
- Practitioners seeking to learn a preparation practice for doing energy work with clients
Meet Your Instructor
is a world-renowned health educator, scholar, author (The Way of Qigong) and Qigong Grandmaster with more than fifty years experience. A former collaborator with Alan Watts, he now teaches on the art and science of Qigong globally.