6 Months Access
"Everything in food works together to create health or disease." T.C. Campbell
By now, we have all heard of the benefits of eating more plant-based. From physical to mental health – the science is undeniable: eating more plants is a pathway to health.
In this introductory course, Plant-based Nutritional Coach, Kim Ruzycki, offers us a foundation on how to get started, the benefits, foods for specific conditions, AND for practitioners, ways to coach your clients on creating a more plant-based, healthier nutritional plan; setting and accomplishing their health goals.
- 4+ On-Demand Video Lectures
- 4 Bonus Videos on Eating for Immune Support
- Enjoy a 'Self-Directed Learning Model' - study at your own pace, in your own time
- Learn the benefits of eating plant based
- Explore how a plant-based lifestyle works for Disease prevention
- Learn the Keys to a healthy plant based lifestyle
- Discover the Key Nutrients (protein, iron, fibre, calcium, healthy fats, iodine) that are necessary for staying healthy and where to find them
- Receive guidance on the first steps in:
● What to keep in your pantry & fridge
● Plant based substitutes
●Dairy (why eliminate it and dairy substitutes
●What to eat (meal ideas, snacks)
- Learn ways to support clients in transitioning to plant based living
- A brief overview of plant-based eating and specific conditions - diabetes, cancer, cv disease, auto-immune
- Explore common mistakes clients make when going plant based
- How to help your clients reach their goals
- CEUS for Integrative Health Practitioners (Incl. TCM, Acupuncture)
Who is this course ideal for?
- Anyone curious about transitioning to a more plant-based lifestyle
- Anyone seeking simple, effective steps to eating healthier and more plant-based
- Anyone with health concerns seeking to introduce a more anti-inflammatory approach to eating and wellness
- Health professionals (TCM Practitioners, MDs, Registered Nurses, Massage Therapists, Clinical Herbalists, Acupuncturists, etc.) looking to further support clients
Meet Your Instructor
Integrative and Nutritional Health Coach, has a thriving coaching practice in assisting people in an easy-to-follow program that takes people from “I’m curious about plant-based eating” to “I can see how this works in my life.” Her simple, no-judgment approach to making nutritional changes makes her courses and coaching an enjoyable experience.