4 Months Access
"Without touch, people feel depressed, unhealthy and deprived" ~Johan Hari
In this certificate training, you will learn full-body, side-lying and wheelchair massage for the dying, the caregivers, and those who are terminally ill. With a combination of theory and practical applications, students learn through a series of recorded demonstrations and assessments.
- 4 month access to recordings
- Additional resources/videos
- Live virtual session scheduled once a year for questions/discussion/review
- Learn a series of massage techniques and a full body massage protocol for those who are terminally ill, dying, senior.
- Includes Self-Care Massage for the Caretaker.
- Leave feeling confident to share this healing and supportive modality with your loved ones/clients.
- Learn to guide family/caregivers to support loved ones through healing touch.
Who is this course ideal for?
- Anyone interested in learning ways to support those with terminal illness, the elderly, etc.
- Hospice/Long-term care volunteers/workers
- Anyone interested in offering soothing massage for family members who are ill/dying/elderly.
Meet Your Instructor
is a licensed massage therapist and massage instructor. She is the co-founder of the Sutherland-Chan School & Teaching Clinic in Toronto and the Director of the Canadian Institute of Palliative Massage. She travels the world spreading her message of hands-on healing.