4 Months Access
“Grief and love are sisters, woven together from the beginning. Their kinship reminds us that there is no love that does not contain loss and no loss that is not a reminder of the love we carry for what we once held close.”
― Francis Weller, The Wild Edge of Sorrow
This 4 week course introduces you to the natural process of love and loss as we cultivate a deeper connection to and understanding of grief.
- Explore Breathwork: the art of pause & opening a safe space for grief
Build the foundation of grounded presence through gentle breathwork. Practice the art of pausing that gifts us with a strong connection to self and creates a safe space for grief.
- Grief in the Body: discover ways our body holds & can engage with grief
Practice the exploration of sitting with grief. Discover where we hold grief in our body and ways to heal and release it.
- The Mind & Grief: witnessing & contemplation
If our grief is witnessed and contemplated, we begin to understand and learn from it. As the observer, we open the lines of communication with grief and how it works through us.
- Grief & Meaning: the path of compassion & transformation
When we invite grief into our life, it begins to transform us. Life is different, this deeper relationship changes us and generates compassion to others, we all experience loss.
- 4 on-demand video lectures
- 6 Meditation Recordings (listen anywhere)
- Resources provided
- Learn contemplative practices to explore your grief
- Learn/Deepen your meditation practice
- Cultivate a sense of curiosity and compassion in holding your grief/another's grief
- Deepen your understanding of how grief manifests in the body, mind, emotions
- Learn tools/skills to support others as they walk with their grief
Who is this course ideal for?
- Anyone interested in developing practices to hold one's grief
- Seasoned practitioners seeking to deepen their current practice of meditation
- Those with a desire to explore their grief with gentle meditations and practices
- Those seeking to develop ongoing skills to support others in their time of grief
Meet Your Instructor
STACEY COOPER is Meditation Teacher, End of Life Care & Grief Support Educator. Stacey practices somatic bodywork with a focus on working with individuals and communities living with grief, and those seeking to embody their experiences to create healing and transformation. Stacey combines her training in physical fitness, somatic bodywork, hypnosis and end of life care and grief training in her training programs and individual sessions.