Certificate of Completion
6 Months Access
"Sound is the beginning - with sound we can uplift, create, destroy - the shear power of what sound is, what it can do…gongs are a part of creation, more than any other instrument."
- Annie Keshishian
Fully Online certificate course.
Our Gong Training certificate provides you with the foundations of facilitating gong baths, soundscapes and one-one sessions. You will be introduced to the origin of gongs, various techniques and applications, working with individuals/groups, creating soundscapes for healing and transformation.
- On-Demand Video Lectures, covering 10 + hours of lecture content
- Content Includes: How to Structure a Gong Session, Playing a Gong Therapeutically, Setting the Environment for a Gong Session, Creating Therapeutic Gong Sessions Various Types of Gongs and Techniques, Gong Sessions for Groups/Individuals, Gong Collaborations: with Yoga, Meditation, other Instruments, Gongs & The Chakras, Creating Virtual Sessions, Entrainment
- Comprehensive Course Notes
- Recommended Readings - link to purchase provided on enrolment
- 1 Comprehensive Final Quiz - open book, with unlimited attempts permitted. Take and re-take this quiz multiple times for comprehensive learning.
- Case Study Submission Review
- Enjoy a 'Self-Directed Learning Model' - study at your own pace, in your own time.
- Learn the skills and gain the tools to share sound as a form of wellness and healing.
- Learn a variety of techniques in playing the gong.
- Crafting group and individual gong sound sessions to meet the needs of clients.
- Learn to incorporate Gong sessions into a variety of settings - yoga classes, meditation.
- Add additional skills to your practice.
Who is this program ideal for?
- Health professionals (Yoga teachers, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, Reiki Practitioners etc.) looking to incorporate gong soundwork into their practice
- Those curious about learning the benefits of Sound and music and acquiring a personal practice
- *No music experience necessary
- An open heart and mind.
- At least one gong to practice.
- Respect for the traditions, practices and protocols of traditional cultures and their sacred songs, instruments and approaches to sound healing - and an intent not to appropriate these.
- Complete 10 Gong Sessions/Case Study Submissions.
Meet Your Instructor
Is a Yoga Teacher, Sound Therapist and Gong Teacher. She combines her decades of experience in wellness practices to provide group and private sessions in sound work and yoga.